ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

10 Hot Dating Sites Discussed In Friendster Group

I met my husband online. We talked for 3 years before he went to the Philippines to meet me. It was worth it.

A lot of my Filipina friends met their husbands online. Based on the information in our group in friendster, Filipina-Foreigner Best Couples, I have made a list of dating sites where a Filipina meets a foreigner.

1. Cherryblossoms.com
This is the site where I met my husband. We chatted for 4 hours the first day we met and it all started from there. Great site. Easy to use and it is free service for women. Sorry guys, you have to pay for the service. It is not that much though.

2. CupidJunction.com
This is another dating site where you can post photos, express interest and reply to messages for free. They have an interactive messenger, too.



3. Thailovelinks.com
One of our groupmates met her husband in this site. This dating site lets you create a profile and search members for free. You can communicate through email, IM, chat and video.


4. FilipinoFriendFinder.com

Meet Filipinos from this dating site. You can create your own blog, you can chat with other members through IM, and you can join a group that meets your interest. It is FREE and there are thousands of members.

5. FilipinaHeart.com
Meet single Filipino women around the world. There are a lot of members and when I checked it, there were 1076 members online. One of the friendster group members met her husband from here.


6. Matchdoctor.com
Sign up for free and take their fun quizzes. You can also chat, join the forum and blog. Have fun and meet members.




7. AsianEuro.com
This site brings Asian singles around the world. Meet friends or meet a date from Asia. Very easy to use and it is fun to read the success stories of the members.



8. Asian-dating.com
Another site where you can meet Asians. Join for free. Check out the new members.






9. MyForeignBride.com
This is a sister company of Filipihaheart and AsianEuro. This is another good site to meet foreign singles around the world. It is interesting to know the cultures from other countries. View their testimonials and let me know what you think.

10. Yahoo Messenger
Most of my friends met their husbands through yahoo messenger groups. Some of the people in that chatroom are not pleasant so be careful.






Home Page

StumbleUpon.
Digg!

3 comments:

Scotty's Princess said...

I met my boyfriend at Friendster. We still haven't met till now but we are working on it. Hopefully this year the most awaited meet-up of 2 hearts so inlove will take place, wink!

Joel said...

Thanks for those websites! I'm yet to meet my soul mate

CupidsReviews Heidi said...

I've had a lot of trouble finding a good dating site in the past as I am looking for niche dating. However, I have find review sites very helpful in picking the best sites. It helps to have some insider info before paying!

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails