ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sports Tickets

I really need a vacation again or anything to enjoy life or just to get out of the stressful job. I don't know. I want to go somewhere where I can have some fun with my family. I don't care what it is as long as it is spending my time with my family full time. You know what I really want to do someday though is watch a football, baseball or basketball game. Not just on TV but live. I was just wondering this morning if I could find cheap seats somewhere. I checked for Miami Heat Tickets and Boston Red Sox Tickets (because they are the favorites) but unsure if I'm finding the best deal out there.

I also searched for New Jersey Nets Tickets, New York Knicks Tickets and Philadelphia 76ers Tickets. I am still not done researching. Hopefully I can find a deal that is budget-friendly.

You all have a great weekend and enjoy it with your family.



.

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails