ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, January 31, 2008

When Is Writing Illegal

I think we all know what Plagiarism is. An example of Plagiarism is when you copy and paste information without giving credit to the source or copying information from a magazine into your blog as if it was your own writing.

I was writing a blog one day and my husband reminded me about it. He was concern because he did not want me to get sued by other writers. Writers sue other people that steal their ideas and writings. It is a very big deal.

Just a reminder everyone, read more about Plagiarism and Copyright laws to cover our butts. We do not want to be paying millions in the future. Ignorance is definitely not an excuse.


Photo courtesy by Freefoto





Home Page

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails