ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lucky and Thankful

I thank God for helping me pushed the baby on May 14th, 2009. This is my second baby and my second vaginal delivery.

My first delivery was very hard because I chose to not get an epidural. I had two challenges: pain; and pushing hard. Thankfully, I did not forget my Lamaze lessons.

My second delivery was great compared to the first one. I decided to receive an epidural. The positive experiences were: snoring while having contractions which means no pain at all; and I was able to focus on pushing the baby out which only took 20 minutes. The negative experiences were: dizziness and vomiting maybe because of the anesthesia; and not being able to walk for 5 hours after the delivery.



Ahhhhhh!!! What can I say? I won't change this for the world. What a great feeling after seeing her for the first time.

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails