ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Slacking

I can't motivate myself to start working in the house while the baby is asleep. My heart says I need to clean the house at least a little bit but my mind says not to. What a day!

I guess hormones do that to you. I was a little upset with my husband last night. Maybe because I was tired. He asked me this morning if I was mad at him and why. I said I can not remember. Hahahahaha. He started acting like a monkey. I just laughed (at him and myself). Yeah, hormones do that to you.

Today, I am just slacking. I am the boss and the queen of the house. Who cares? I need to rest a bit. I did not sleep well last night.

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails