ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Need To Be Healthy



I am so busy with my life that I sometimes forget to eat healthy foods. Junk foods are comfort foods and easy to grab. They taste so good and fill me up before I can eat the healthy stuff. This is not a good practice at all. First of all, it makes me gain weight. Second, it is not good for my body. Third, I am breastfeeding and I am giving my baby the bad stuff. I know I need to stop soon.

The most tempting junk food that I have access all the time is the Hershey's chocolates. They are so yummy. As you all know, most women like chocolate. I am one of those. I have them all the time because my husband spoils me. He brings them home because he knows I like them. The second junk food that I crave sometimes is the potato junk chips. Who does not like potato chips? I am thinking about chips right now and I can almost taste it. Yeah, I know I want them again.

I found this health blog recently and it is a good read. You must check it sometime. If you are searching for some articles about good health like me, this is a good blog for that. It is very informative. It has a post about Chewing Gum for Stress Relief - very true.

May you have a healthy day!


Keywords: health, junk foods, chocolates, health blog, stress relief, diet, loss weight, breastfeeding, stress, working mom

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails