ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My 27th Birthday

I can't believe this. I am getting old. I am going to be 27 soon. I guess I should not worry about wrinkles, being 30 soon or getting old. I should be thankful about this one more year in my life. Yes. Thank you God for my birthday and I am praying for more years to come in my life with my husband and kids.

My husband and I celebrated my birthday in advance. We went out for a dinner in a Japanese restaurant. It was yummy. Who cares about calories? I ate a lot. It was my birthday celebration. Just the two of us.

Aside from my birthday coming, I have one more challenge this week. That is the start of my new shift at work. Oh God, please help me adjust.


0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails