ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Road To A Healthy Diet


My wonderful husband made a delicious salad for us today. I was just sitting around doing nothing but surfing on the net. He got up from bed and started making the salad. I was like "Wow". I should do something like that first thing in the morning after getting up from bed. I should always start a day with a healthy meal.

He had avocado, lettuce, tomato, cheese, carrots and cucumber all chopped up nicely. He also cooked some steak. I got hungry and it really was inviting. I am the kind of girl who eats junk food and ignores the salad most of the time. But, after seeing the bowl of precious veggies, I was so excited to get my own plate and grabbed the Italian dressing. I ate like a hungry elephant but I was not worried about fat or calories. I ate with a smile.

The Road to Weightlessness or to a healthy diet for me had just started. Others blog about their journey to lose weight or keep healthy to be in the right track. My husband just started my journey for me with just a simple gesture today. Hopefully, I can stay in this journey he started.


Photo credit: Edward Dullard from flickr.com


3 comments:

Petula said...

That photo is a great choice for this post and that salad sounds so extremely yummy... what a nice gesture. I'm jealous! :)

shyle77 said...

you really have an awesome blog..a like the pictures too..im still studying how it works on my blog... still hoping for your patience in helping me ...till now i dont know how to approve comments. perhaps its because i cant see any comments this time

Self Sagacity said...

Yes, looking at our bellies, today. I want to eat that way too!

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails