ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slow Down Baby

That's what I told myself while driving to work this morning. I was praying to God and talking to myself to get me relaxed. The road was mostly white. The wind was strong, with light snow and blowing at 24 MPH from the Northwest. The visibility was poor. I had to drive slow driving 20 MPH in a 45 MPH limit. I was moving slow but still slid once in a while. The road had some ice patches. I did't care what other drivers say. They passed me. I had to take care of myself and not get into an accident. I was very alert and at the same time nervous.

Where is Spring? Where is warm weather? This is Colorado Springs where weather can be unpredictable. One day it's snowy...the next day it's dry, warm and sunny.










2 comments:

Ruby said...

we seems to have the same weather but I am happy that spring is here...i don't need snow now! no more!!!!

Self Sagacity said...

Hi Lady, I enjoy reading your blog, it's so life! :-) There is an award waiting for you at Self Sagacity.com! Have a wonderful day.

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails