ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, March 12, 2010

Very Excited...Dallas Stadium...Wow




Yes, I am very excited because tomorrow night is our date night. My husband and I are planning to watch the boxing match, Manny Pacquiao and Joshua Clottey, with our flat screen TV and a yummy dinner that we planned to order. Hopefully the kids will go to sleep early so we can enjoy the show more. My husband already purchased the pay-per-view for the HD channel. I can't wait. Weeeh.


2 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

sounds like fun! we try hard to look for time to ourselves too. it's not easy with a two year old. ;-)

Amy said...

Some may be wicked, and some may be despicable. Only when I put myself in their position did I know they are more miserable than I. So forgive all that you have met, no matter what kind of persons they are.


..............

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails