ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Teeth Whitening Offer - Should I take it?

Yeah I know. It is really tempting. A Dental clinic near our area has a Free Teeth Whitening Offer. That offer is going to expire next month so I guess I still have a few weeks to think about it. I am wondering if there are any bad side effects. I hope they won't be too bad.

The reason why I am so interested in this offer is because my sister-in-law is getting married soon. I want to be able to smile with confidence in that occasion. I want to have a sparkly bright smile (not the bright yellow smile). I actually use Arm and Hammer Toothpaste but I don't know if it really helped. I don't smoke or anything like that but for some reason my teeth aren't what I want it to be.

My sister-in-law is already busy sending their Wedding Invitations, decorating their Wedding Table Centerpieces, choosing a Wedding Cake, deciding on some Reception Chairs and some other fun stuff. (I feel like I am getting married again. I am so excited for her.)

Well, I am not going to worry about those wedding to-do list. What I am just going to do is try that offer and then go shopping for my dress and my husband's suit and tie.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails