ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Never Give Up Hope

A lot of people lost their jobs in this country. I listen to the news everyday and it gets me sad when I hear about people losing jobs. If you are one of those people, please don't lose hope. Keep on going. My DH did not lose a job at all but he was determined to get a better job.

What should you do to get a job? Determination, optimism, and praying to God are the keys. Never give up and never ever stop searching. There is light at the end of the tunnel.


(Photo Credit: Please check out the beautiful photos of TobTob's photostream)


I am very thankful that my DH got a new job. Thanks to his attitude (optimism, determination and prayerful). I am so excited for him. His first day is tomorrow.


3 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

yep. you're right! I've lost my job, but I am still busy. I am your newest follower - would appreciate your kind reciprocate :-) have a nice evening Jonah

jan said...

thats the fighting spirit
http://2day-techreview.blogspot.com/

mattscradle said...

i like your blog i find it relaxing. especially its theme.
do you accept link exchange?.
mattscradle
Health Talk Fruits for Skin

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails