ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, April 26, 2010

What A Beautiful Day!

Well, I had a great morning. How about you? This is my day off and I am loving it. The sun is shining and bright. The sky is so blue. Even though it is cold outside, today is still a better day after a few days of snow and yucky temperature.

I can feel that this day is going to be good. My kids and I already had great breakfast. (They are having fun playing together now while I am watching the news and of course a little blogging). I checked some Facebook updates and emails, read some interesting facts online, read some portfolios like the Cavalry Portfolio, and got the kids cleaned up.

The next thing that I am going to do is getting the laundry done and carpet vacuumed. What a plan, right? I like days like this. I feel like I have more energy. I feel like when the sun is really up and shining, it gives me some power or gets my battery charged. It is weird.

As you can see in the picture below, the clouds look puffy and cotton-like. You can see also see some cars. I actually took this from my kitchen window.



I hope you have a wonderful day as well!


0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails