ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Boracay Island

I was just dropping some Entrecards this morning and I bumped into a blog that talks about a house for sale in Boracay. It has a nice deck which is overlooking the beach. It is very beautiful. The bad news is that they are selling it for PHP22 Million.


Photo Credit: Travel-4Less


It would be nice to have some extra money to buy some holiday homes somewhere in the Philippines. If I had the money, I would buy homes in Boracay, Baguio and Bohol. Oh, what a dream!

I have been to great places in the United States but not in the Philippines. The Philippines has a lot of great vacation spots. They are very beautiful plus the cost of living isn't that expensive which means your money will last longer (if you spend your money wisely).

It has been 2 years since my last visit to my family in the Philippines. If I get the chance to go back sometime soon with my family, I would like to visit Dakak Park Beach Resort in Dipolog which is probably over 3 hours away from where my parents and siblings live. It is not as fabulous as Maui, Hawaii where I used to live with my husband but at least my parents and siblings can experience what it is like to be in a beautiful place like that. I wonder how much that is going to cost for all of us to go there and maybe spend a night.

I am just dreaming right now. Someday...we can do it.



0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails