ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, August 13, 2010

Earning Money While At Home

How do I make money online at home?

I really wonder what I could do to make money online so I can just stay at home with my kids. I mean blogging is good because I can earn some extra bucks but it is not enough for me to completely quit my job. With this unemployment rising, it is not wise for me to just leave my job. I am one of those lucky people who still have the job. I am not going to waste that opportunity.

I know some people own multiple blogs and they earn money that way through Adsense. Is it really worth it? I am not sure how they spend their time with their hundreds of blogs. I've heard about unlimited web hosting so having multiple blog sites is probably not a problem. My only question is how do they divide their time to maintain their blogs.

I have kids to take care of and pay attention to so having multiple blogs is probably not a good idea. I can't even pay that much attention to this blog anymore. I post as much as I can but not as much as I used to.

I have some Facebook friends who have businesses online and I still have not gotten a chance to ask them what their businesses are. Hhmmmppp...I hope they'll share their secrets with me.

Do you have a successful business online that you'd like to share with me?



0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails