ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Talking About Golf

The only time that I went golfing was in a mini-golf in the mall. Lol* I went with my husband that day and I had a great time. I really didn't know how to swing or hit the ball but the first time experience was just great.

I wonder if there is a discounted golf tee times here in Colorado that I can afford. I'd really want to go on a golf course and feel like Tiger Woods. That would be a wonderful experience for me. Where I grew up, there is no such thing as golf at all.

Well, speaking about tee times, if you are in the Myrtle Beach area and want to book last minute tee times, check out the site www.48hourteetimes.com. You can see that they can book within 48 hour tee times.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails