ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Business Card

I need to tell my husband where I put the business card of the customer care manager at a town-home subdivision where my in-law lives. I have been thinking about it since he asked for it and he still does not know where it is. I always forget to tell him when I am with him but remembers about it when he is not around. Isn't that weird? He needs the business card to give to my mother-in-law so she can follow up with the guy for the water damage in her home.

I like business cards because then I don't have to memorize names or phone numbers. If you have a business of your own, make sure you have business cards to give to people. Not only will it make your customers remember you and your business, it will also help your customers endorse your business to their friends.

If I start a new business, I will make sure I have a business card. There is a free business card background online that I really like. I hope, I can be able to use that background when I am ready for a business. I will just trust in God's plans for me.


0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails