ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Adventures

I love to go on family adventures either in Colorado or outside the state. Recently, my family missed the Colorado Balloon Classic because we went to Florida. No regrets though. We had fun in Florida and that was a rare opportunity for us to get free airline tickets.

Because I'd like to go somewhere in Colorado just to have some family fun, I went to check my local yellowpages book. It was hard because I guess I like to search online better than to scan a book. So, I visited local.com and did a local search for any events in my area. I actually found some decent ones where my kids could enjoy and they have dates as well.

I also found local restaurants that I never thought existed. Hmmm...great. Now, I have a new search tool. I wonder if they give reliable driving directions (because we got lost in Denver once using Google maps).







0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails