ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, September 17, 2010

Multiple Sclerosis Charity

Some employees of the company I work for are very passionate about charities. They have activities every year that they hold to raise money. They then donate the money to the Charity they support. One of those charities that I always receive in my work email is the Multiple Sclerosis charity.

I really did not know what MS was so I was not paying attention to the emails. After some readings on my own about Ms Symptoms and also the Ms Diet, I then realized that this charity is worth the time and help.

If you have the time to read, please read about MS. Then, if you have some extra bucks, make sure you think about donating some to the MS Charity.





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails