ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ranting About School and Other Stuff

My son started his preschool yesterday. I was so excited because he could finally meet other kids his age. I was not there with him during his first day because I had to work but his grandma was there for him. (Grandmas are great!) His grandma told me that he was doing really good except just one time that he screamed when he was asked to sit down.

I just wonder if there are any kid uniforms that we need to purchase for him for school. I forgot if they mentioned that at the orientation. I scanned the parents manual and I don't see a kid's uniforms section. Ah...I am just too tired to read right now.

Speaking of uniforms, I just saw these scrubs tops in different colors. Nice. Anyways, thank you for stopping by again in my blog and for reading my rants. Have a great day!





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails