ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bad Contractor

Do you have any horror stories that you can share about a cable contractor or any kind of contractors that you have hired and did a very crappy job? Did it cost you a lot of money? My mother-in-law and I just recently talked about how important it is to do a lot of research, read reviews and talk to friends before hiring a contractor. I just thought I'd make a post about it.

A contractor that sells cheaper service does not always mean it will save you money. I work in an insurance company so I hear horror stories often. It is disheartening to hear that some people would lose a home from fire because of an electrical wiring poorly done by an electrical contractor. Do you see what I am talking about? It is very important that you do your homework before hiring somebody. Make sure you check if they have insurance and warranties.

Another situation would be if you are a small business owner and you have a building that needs a cabling installation done, make sure you just don't hire a contractor just because. Be smart. Choose the best installers out there to protect your investment.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert in this kind of stuff but I have heard real stories.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails