ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Back Into Shape Again

I got sick for a month (cough, cold, headaches from the sinus pressure, etc) so I stopped dancing Zumba. When I stopped, my husband stopped too. He does not dance the Zumba beat without me so that's what happened. We just got back to the routine this week and I think I am getting lazy. That is not good. I know I have to be more consistent but it is really hard after being sick for so long. I hope my husband and I can continue dancing for as long as we can handle it.



1 comments:

Jin said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I'm working with Zicam; visit http://bit.ly/aZLzSy for $2 off Zicam Intense Sinus Relief Nasal Gel. Hope you get dancing soon!

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails