ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Health Supplements

I am never quite sure about products like these two: Oregano Oil and a Vitamin D Supplement. With all the multivitamins out there how is someone to know which of these is a legitimate alternative, and which one is just full of water?

Oregasil is a product whose base is oregano oil. It claims to be a secret to healthy asian cooking for centuries. Ummm... Have you ever smelled oregano in an Asian restaurant? Sesame seed oil maybe, but I have never smelled oregano. Despite the claims of the manufacturer, I can not help but wonder what a pizza baked with a thin layer of this on the crust would taste like. Healthy or not, I bet it would be amazingly yummy!



Then there is the Bio D-Mulsion. I am not sure if this is something I would use as a health supplement. Again though, what do I know? I have not tried this, but if I thought I was suffering from a Vitamin D deficiency why not try something this concentrated?



As with all things, whether or not you try these supplements is up to you. I usually stay with those that I can find at a drugstore near my place, but if you are the adventurous type, why not try Oregasil and Bio-D-Mulsion. Let me know how that works out for you! Just FYI, photos were from Oasis Advanced Wellness (photo credit).





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails