ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On Stone Garden Benches

Hello, everyone. I just want to share with you what I found today. I found some beautiful stone garden benches that are so perfect for our garden at www.stonebenches.com. They are not just a decor but they provide a good place for me to sit while watching my kids play in the backyard.



My favorite so far is the one in the picture above. I believe that is under the inspirational stone benches category. It will just be so perfect. The only "but" is the price. We can't afford the price right now (Eek). Well, I just thought I'd share this to you.

If you are also looking for memorial benches, that site also has some great options. (And, I love the fact that they have lots of pictures).





1 comments:

KlayeBlayk said...

Oh that is such a cute bench! :) It's so stylish.

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails