ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tarps Really are Amazing Things

Tarps are really amazing. They are like duct tapes. They seemingly have a use for everything. In the Philippines where I grew up, farmers would usually use tarps to dry the newly harvested rice grains. I also remember using tarps during camping like the Girl Scouts camping or Church gatherings. Tarps have a lot of use I tell you.

A blue tarp would be perfect on family picnics. You can spread them out on the ground and they are sure fire signal to all the insects in the surrounding area that dinner is served.

A canvas tarp would be best for painting artwork because of it's durability and breathable fabric. Because this material breathes, it will prevent condensation from occurring thus preventing mold or mildew from forming.

Oh, I can't even tell how many kinds of tarps there are. I want to stop here now. I would like to say Happy Halloween to all of you and peace!





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails