ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, December 10, 2010

Earn Rewards While You Shop?

I recently found a website that gives you cash back while you shop online. It is a loyalty rewards program where it is supposed to be simple and fun. This website is called Loyalese.

The owner of this website appears to be an affiliate of certain companies like Walmart, GAP, Macys, and maybe more and then share the commissions to the Loyalese members who has done their shopping through the site. I have not made my tour yet because I did not get a chance to register. If you are a member already, can you tell me more about this site? It would be nice to know because I am a huge fan of the ease of online shopping.

They have a Loyalese Facebook fan page as well. I better check that out and see what information I can find. Have a great Friday everyone and have a wonderful weekend.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails