ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Online Trading Days

I remember a while back my husband had a couple e-trade IRA Accounts. He had a lot of fun with them conducting online trades and just really playing around. When we moved in to the new house, he cashed them all out so that we could build a fence and landscape a back yard. He figured he better cash the accounts out before they had a zero balance anyway. The way the markets were going he probably made a good choice, so it seemed at the time.

I know that he misses his Online Trading days. He would love to watch stocks for a few weeks at a time, and then buy a stock at a low point. He was pretty good at gauging a stocks ebb and flow, but he has ADD and quickly became disinterested. As our funds free up down the road I am hoping he will once again return to a bit of on-line trading.

If he does, I think I will have to recommend he go through an Online Broker though; perhaps one that has a bit more help available to him as an investor. He likes to do things on his own, but as he figures things out he will need someone to talk to. That is something that was hard to come by with e-trade, but I know there are other options out there now.





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails