ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, December 20, 2010

Selling Our House

I don't know what is going on with my computer tonight. It is really slow. It is starting to get me angry. Aaaahhhhh. All I want to do is research for Free Foreclosures listing in Hawaii. I can't believe how slow it loads.

My husband and I are thinking about selling our house here in Colorado but with the economy right now, it sounds like it is going to be really hard. Can we be able to afford a house in Hawaii? We are thinking of maybe buy a foreclosed house. That is why I am searching for foreclosed homes and see if I can find one close to where he works. I also found a website that provides Free REO foreclosures listing. I don't know. I can't find anything that is worth it.

Have you heard of Real Estate Owned Foreclosures? Where else can I find such listings?

Alright...this computer is really getting annoying. Click!






0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails