ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aerial Photography

My Uncle in law used to own aerial photography business. It was called Phil’s Phlying Photos. Basically it was an excuse to write his plane off as a business expense. When he hit the state lottery he did not need the write off anymore and the aerial photography business went away. Now he needs something to write off his helicopter, plane and new Escalade.


(Screenshot from a video @ http://www.skycamusa.com)


He was not like new companies that offer services like aerial videography or aerial cinematography. As a matter of fact, he did not really offer photos. Nope… You had to take your own camera and he just piloted the plane for you. I have never been up with him, but I hear he has a steady hand so that your photographs would turn out great. No matter anymore though as the business is no more.

Luckily for us, there is no shortage of companies that offer aerial photography services. In times like these, I bet you can find some really good deals. I wonder if my husband would spring for a fly over of our renewal of vows he owes me after the stuff he is putting me through this year. I guess I will find out in October… I still can’t get over that he is snorkeling in Hawaii with whales and I am here in the cold place Colorado.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails