ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Girl's Clothing For Less

My husband, our kids and I went to this neighborhood to buy three bags of used 2T clothes for our little girl. I found the ad on Craigslist. I thought the deal was great so I told the ad poster that I'd buy them. The clothes were still nice so I was happy with it.

I really don't know if we can afford to buy girls clothing nowadays. My little boy has lots of hand-me-down clothes from his cousins so I don't have a problem with him. My growing daughter's clothing however is my concern. I thought maybe I'd buy children's clothes from Goodwill or Craigslist just to save money. Unfortunately, it is hard to find clothes for her age plus she is petite. I also don't want her to wear used clothes all the time.

Do you know of a children's clothing Website that you can recommend? Thank you in advance.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails