ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, January 3, 2011

Kids Bedroom

My husband and I made some changes in our kids' room. Instead of a bunk bed in their room, we decided to have two small beds down because I don't want to worry about someone falling off the bed from the top. Now, I am stuck about what to do with their walls.

I am looking for some art prints that I can use to put on their walls. I was just checking online and I found shepard fairey. This site has the shepard fairey art collection which I don't think will fit in a kids room but I went and checked the site anyway.

They've got some interesting shepard fairey prints and it looks like they will best fit in a bar or something like that. They got my attention but not something I would buy for the house.

Okay, I need to focus now. I hope you all have a great day.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails