ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh Dear...

My dreams are getting weirder and weirder. I woke up to find myself in a row of stainless steel mailboxes. They were shimmering in the light and yapping at me like a bunch of muppets. I could not understand what they were saying. Was this a remnant of my dream, or was their language actually gibberish? I have to guess gibberish because…

A few minutes later a bunch of modern mailboxes came along with whips. They began to shout at the stainless steel mailboxes, and I could understand the orders. We were all to be relocated to hills of blomus by order of the grand marshal himself. We could not believe our ears as we were corralled into trucks and driven off in to the distance to the land of blomus.

By this point I had morphed into a stainless steel mailbox, but I could not understand the other mailboxes. I am not sure if they were inferior to me, or I was the inferior box. It really did not matter. In a while we would all be blomus mailboxes forced to stand in the front yard of every notable politician of the last century. For a mailbox, this would be a fate worse than hell…

Yep… I am nuts. NUTS I TELL YOU! Hey look a Twinkie.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails