ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things To Remember

Is it too early for me to search for birthday cards for mom? My mother-in-law and my own mother's birthdays are in April. I want to be able to have my cards ready especially for my mother in the Philippines because it takes forever for the mail to get there (living the snail mail deal).

I went to Greeting Card Universe and they've got some cute cards there. I loved browsing their site because it is very clean and they have thousands of cards to choose from for any occasion. They also have interesting birthday cards for dad there. It is definitely a site to remember.

Okay I really need to make sure I buy the cards so I am going to make myself a note now.





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails