ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Customer Service Experience

I have been working in the claims customer service arena for four years. Yes, four years! I can't even believe it myself. I remember being warned by the manager four years ago that I would probably get some callers that are rude, hear a fatality accident, or listen to whatever situation that would require someone a pulse oximeter. I accepted the offer because I liked the challenge.

Although this job challenges my patience (a lot), I can still say that it has been really good to me. It has helped me grow emotionally and mentally. It taught me a lot of things in life because I get to hear real-life situations.

I work in an insurance field specifically in the auto department and I get a lot of phone calls from people who had just got into a motor vehicle accident. Imagine the adrenaline and the frustration of someone's voice from the other line. Imagine the claimant's anger and the mixed emotions. Yes...sometimes it gets too stressful but I am still thankful. It definitely sharpens my mind because I have to answer questions and resolve issues for the callers.







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that you are able to overcome all the stress working as a customer service support. This would likely be a life changing experience for you because you are able to get to know about the complaint and the emotions of each and every customer that you've talked to.

Danielle

Order taking service

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails