ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just bored

I was just so bored until I found this thread in a forum about police harassment. It sounds really scary. The guy was pulled over by the police officers for no reason. I just hope that it won't happen to me especially if I have my kids in the backseat. I have not heard of any stories like that in my town but who knows.

Read the story of a man who got pulled over by the police officers here.

The one in the thread happened in Orlando, Florida. Oh God...I am just glad that it did not happen to my family while we were in Orlando for our vacation. It appears that the harassment over there is getting out of control just by reading the forum. I just hope that somebody will stop the mess soon. If you are going to Orlando by any chance, just be very careful.

City of Orlando Police Department website.





0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails