ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Thursday, February 3, 2011

On My Internet Service

It has been a struggle. It is not my personal life thank God but my internet service. Every night after nine o'clock, my internet connection comes on and off then on and off again. I do not know why it happens during the night. I am pretty sure that it is not because of a faulty laptop. When I use this computer at my mother in law's house, the internet connection works perfectly fine.

I use ZIP Broadband as our internet provider. It is really hard to get a hold of them. Recently, I called for another issue and all I got was a voicemail so I left a message. I did not receive a call back. Maybe because the account is under my husband's name. I don't know. I am unsure at this point if it is their product/service that is not serving well or if I just need a new router. I'd hate to buy a brand new router and then it would not change anything.

I was just wondering recently about changing my internet service provider. What if I get a dial-up internet? I searched online and I found this one site called Copper.net. They offer a cheap dial up internet. Their services start at $9.95/month. I pay almost $30 for the internet service I have right now which sucks because of how it has been acting recently. Getting internet three times cheaper sounds like a good deal.

I don't know what my husband is going to think but I guess I need to talk to him about this ASAP. We definitely can use some extra cash.







0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails