ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Ready for the Outdoors?

I dont' know about you but I am ready to enjoy the outdoors. I am ready to go camping, hiking or whatever that my whole family would enjoy. I love the outdoors especially doing things with my husband. We are like a good team.

I need to Buy Sleeping Bags and maybe a pair of Hiking Boots. I think my sister in law still has her tent (I hope) and I can just borrow it rather than buy a new one.

Oh, I can't wait to Enjoy the Outdoors. How about you? Do you love to go camping? Any tips for me? I know I need to learn how to deal with bears but I would probably go to a place where most people would go camping anyway. It will be a challenge since we have little kids but it will be fun.






0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails