ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Snow

We drove up to Denver this afternoon to drop a friend off to the airport. I noticed that as we were going north, the sky was getting darker and darker. Then, half way our drive, the slushy snow started to come down. Our car started to fog up. The snow was really coming down and I could hardly see the road from the back seat. My husband was driving and our friend was in the passenger seat. I was in the back seat in the middle of the kids. I was getting nervous. Thank God I was not driving. We made it to the airport and then home safely but we're exhausted. The snow was nerve-wracking while traveling in the interstate.

After that stress, my husband and I are going to watch a movie and just relax in each other's arms.

How did your day go? How's your Spring so far?


0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails