ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, May 13, 2011

Insurance Stuff

I thought insurance was useless and maybe too expensive than what I would like. It was a painful feeling for me to see the chunks of money going out from my bank to pay the Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Life Insurance and whatever. I was like asking why do I have to pay all of these. That was my mindset a long time ago until our roof shingles got totaled from a hailstorm.

A roofer checked our roof one day and advised us that our entire roof shingles needed replacement as soon as possible. We were advised to call our homeowners insurance to cover the expenses. So I called and made a report and that was the fastest process ever. It took me less than 10 minutes to stay on the phone and the entire process (adjuster checking the damage, getting the money, getting materials, getting shingles replaced, etc) in less than 3 weeks. Well, it was fast for me and no hassle at all. So, after that event, I had started to learn the benefits and importance of having insurance.
And I don't have a problem paying it now.

I hope I don't have to use the insurance benefits because that would just mean that something bad had happened. But, it is always nice to have a backup when a disaster comes. Oh, I can't imagine being in the middle of a bad snowstorm (I remember New York last winter), tornado, hurricane (eekkk), etc. and there is no insurance to back me up and help me get back on my feet. What would you do if your car gets hit by hail? It could get too pricey without insurance.

Well, if you live in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Tennesse or Florida, don't forget to check out Prime Insurance Agency for your insurance needs.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails