ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Get Paid To Click

Have you done this kind of money making online activity? If you'd ask me this- yes,I did this before. They really paid me. I was able to buy my purse out of that getting paid-to-click websites. They were just time consuming. You have to click a lot of websites so that you earn enough money. I am a working mom now so I do not think that this will work for me at this time. If you want to do this, be careful. Some sites are scams. Just check GPT Boycott for the scams.

Here is a list of paying sites that I found if you want to give it a try.

For more sites that pay, visit Been Paid website to see the GPT click sites that received a seal of approval. There are a lot of them and trust me, you can not use all of them. Have fun!





Home Page

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails