ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Online Dating

Online dating is hot nowadays. It seems very weird but there are a lot of us that met our spouses that way.

I met my husband through an online chat at cherryblossoms.com. It was just an accidental click he says. I was there looking at profiles. It was our first time chatting with each other but it lasted 4 hours. I do not know how but it seems that there are a lot of things that we have in common. We just talked about everything.

What do you think about online dating? If you consider doing that, make sure that you have talked to him/her long enough before meeting him/her in person. Meeting your chatmate right away is just too dangerous.

My husband and I used to chat online every Sunday afternoon, text on the cell everyday, send letters on the mail almost every month, and talk on the phone every Saturday night for an hour. We did that for almost 3 years until we met in person. Wheeww!!! That was long but it is worth the waiting.

.At first, I thought online dating was just so goofy. But, when I see my husband next to me and hear a cry of a cute little baby, it makes me think now that online dating is not that goofy after all




Home Page

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails