ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Thank you Mama for giving me the opportunity to live in this world. You carried me in your womb for 9 months and you took the pain of childbirth. Thank you for the love. I thank God for having you as my mother. Happy Mother's Day!

I got a tag from Sheila, author of A Blessed Life.


Share your favorite Mother's Day quotes and place your blog/name right after the piece of artwork.

1. Irresistible Fascinations / Naomi
2. Manna from Heaven / Lena
3. And Life Goes On / Lena
4. Sheng's Simple Thoughts... / SHENG
5. Pinay WAHM / Juliana
6. Teacher's Corner / Juliana
7. My World in My Own World / Shiela
8. A Blessed Life / Sheila
9. Live Love Life / Jojo

Mother's Day Quotes:
by Shirley Thomas

  • Cordless mom... recharge with hugs!
  • A real mom knows where to hunt for her missing kitchen utensils... in the sandbox.
  • The next best thing to having you as a mother is knowing that my children will have you as a grandmother.
  • You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool Mom.


Who got tagged:
PinayWife Atbp.
Imelda
Brown Pinay






Home Page

StumbleUpon.
Digg!

0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails