ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Get Paid To Stay In Bed...Earn 17K

Now, there is a chance for you to make money by staying in bed. This is really real! I heard this news from Foxnews two days ago and it really got my attention. NASA is conducting a Bed Rest Study. According to the site, "These studies will develop ways to keep astronauts healthier and safer when they spend a long time in space without gravity ". That is interesting.

If you want to apply, you should be in good health and a nonsmoker. All you do in this study are sleep, eat and lay in bed. You will be awake for 16 hours and sleep for 8 hours. Sometimes, on a specific tests, they'll have you lay head down and feet up. You can still do things but you have to lay in bed.

When I was sick and I stayed in bed for 2 weeks, my body got so weak. When I finally could get up, I'd get dizzy. I'd walk like a drunk. My point is, this job is not easy as it sounds. However, you'd be compensated for the time that you'd spend in this study. I heard that you'd earn $17,000 for this.

Check the Nasa site for more details and apply if you think you are qualified.


Photo: Got tired after playing on the floor.



Home Page

StumbleUpon.
Digg!

2 comments:

Petula said...

That is such a cute photo! And we have that exact same play yard thingy except I've never been able to get Anna interested in it. Now she's moved on to toddler toys!

Petula said...

I think this is interesting, but I didn't find this on the NASA site. Do you have a link?

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails