ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Time Capsule Tag

Sorry Aries for the delay. So here is my post.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


~Start Copy ~

According to Free dictionary :

* The Time Capsule is a container for preserving historical records to be discovered at some future time.
* A Time Capsule is a historic cache of goods and/or information, usually intended as a method of communication with people in the future.


How to play "Time Capsule" :

1. Copy from "~Start Copy~" until "~End Copy~".
2. Post at your site(s) about "What you would like to put in your Time Capsule & Why" --> something that has a special value in your life or something that will remember you as a person.
3. Feel free to help me spread this Time Capsule by putting the "Time Capsule badge" at your sidebar blog and please tag as many friends as you can. You can get the code in here
4. When you are finished posting, you can leave your url post at picturinglife@gmail.com with the subject "Time Capsule". And I will post your url on Master List.


~End Copy ~

So what do I want to put in the Time Capsule? It would be these pictures below. Guess why...





They are my babies.

Who got tagged: Ate Liz, Definitely Maybe, Twinks



Home Page

StumbleUpon.
Digg!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first pic is priceless! LOL What is it, chocolate cake? I also have a pic of my son wearing the same clown wig. :) Thanks for this tag Jojo. Belated Happy Mother's Day!

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Juliana RW said...

Hi Jonah,

Your children SO cute.....

I added you to master list :D Thank you very much for doing this time capsule tag. It is nice to meet you in here. See you around and have a nice day....

Petula said...

Cool!

I did find the link after I left that message! :-) I wish I could do that study... kind of sounds interesting, but I think I would go a little stir crazy. Not possible to be away from the kids that long though! :-)

twinks said...

thanks for the tag sis... will do this pg di ako busy ha.. mwahugs! :]

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails