ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Wildest Vacation So Far

We went skydiving!!! Just kidding. I wish I could do that. That would be my wildest dream. I used to work in a photo lab and I used to see a lot of skydiving pictures from our customers. It looked very cool and at the same time, very scary.

So what was our wildest vacation so far? Or should I say craziest? Can you guess?

That would be our vacation in San Francisco. It was not planned. We went there just to pick up our car from Hawaii and was going to travel from there to Anaheim. The weather was so bad that day so we decided to stay and enjoy the city. There are a lot of things to do in San Francisco but we chose to walk from our hotel to the famous Golden Gate Bridge on the 31st of December, 2005. It took us 6 hours back and forth. We could have taken a cab but since we wanted to enjoy the bay and the activities going on by it, we decided to burn our calories. It was crazy and tiring but it was definitely fun.



What was your wildest, craziest, funniest vacation ever? Are you planning on doing one soon? How about some sightseeing tours in Honolulu, Hawaii. My first time in Honolulu especially in Waikiki area was shocking. I saw a lot of sexy swimmers with almost-nothing bathing suits. I had a culture shock, I guess. I came from a very conservative family.


(I am sorry. I did not take pictures with thongs and speedos.) And, I saw beautiful and amazing views.


Someday, I want to visit New York just out of curiousity. I am sure that there are lot of things to do in New York. That includes seeing the Statue of Liberty. My friend, Ate Liz, was there once. I am jealous.

Are you looking for ideas on what to do this summer? Or maybe you are looking for Things to do in Las Vegas. Sign up for the Trusted Tours & Attractions' newsletter. They offer discounted tickets to cities where you might want to go visit and some great ideas that you might not want to miss. They have a special promotion right now. By signing up on the newsletter, you might end up winning the $150 iTunes gift card. That would be cool!

Speaking of cool, my son had a cool idea in my wildest dreams. He wanted to go somewhere where he can ride horses and inch worms.






0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails