ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How sad!

I heard today that Burmese people are getting spoiled goods from the aid provided. Is it because United States and others were giving spoiled or expired products? Or is it because these corrupt and brutal military leaders are getting the good stuff and giving the bad ones to the poor citizens?

I can not believe how the Military Junta can live with this kind of conscience. How do you live with greed and without mercy? Millions of people in their country are suffering and hungry but still, they even take the least help that the citizens can get. Where are their hearts?


Now, I feel so happy and fortunate that I have freedom unlike the citizens of Burma who are being held like puppets.



Should we give corrupt military junta more aid? I mean, the citizens of Burma are not getting them anyway.



I am just sad. I wish I could help them.





Home Page

StumbleUpon.
Digg!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really sad. I was just watching about it last night.I wish there's another way to help them.

By the way I will be going on a blog leave See you when I get back!

My latest entry Paparazzi Experience

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I feel for you...here in my country, corruption is so rife that you wonder how those people involved can sleep at night. I wish we could do something about it. It has been bugging me since I had a recent encounter with Customs.

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails