ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Monday, June 15, 2009

What happened?

I am not sure what happened today. I was just taking my time and taking care of my kids, a 2 year old and a month old infant, when my feelings got messed up. I started crying and feeling down. I felt like I was alone and wished I could do something more other than staying in the house. I have no idea what did it. Am I just stressed out? or do I have the baby blues symptoms?

My husband, thank goodness, has patience and understands me. He knew what I was going through probably and asked me if I needed time alone. Of course, I took the opportunity and said yes. He brought the kids to my mother-in-law's house and spent time there with family. I was left alone in the house and tried to enjoy the quiet time. It was nice. It renewed something which I still do not know what. I took a nap on the couch and then took a nice hot shower afterward. It felt great.

I hope it won't happen again or at least not often. It is not good that I am feeling something that I can not explain. Well, I am still adjusting to a new life which is a mother of two...challenging actually.

1 comments:

CathJ said...

Oh dear my.. I think all new mom's is that way.. How nice your dear hubby can offer you that way. My hubby will offer me a package of massage and soo many stuff, but he just don't know how to handle our boy alone by himself...

Now that I send my boy to a playschool for 3 hours, I got a bit freedom for myself. Of course I missed my boy during that 3 hours.. never apart from him before.. ^_^..

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails