ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How To Clean A Baby Girl's Genital Area?

I am not posting this to give an advice. I am the one who is asking the question. I am afraid to irritate my baby's genital area. Sometimes I think I overdo it. Sometimes I get too busy that I think I leave her area dirty. How much is too much cleaning?

As you can see, my first baby is a boy and boys are easy to clean down there. Girls are different and I am still learning about cleaning the genital part gently. Haaayyy...it is one of those things that I need to study and learn. Good thing there is a place called Google.

P.S. If you have some tricks and simple advice, you are more than welcome to leave a comment here. I would appreciate it.


0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails