ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Charter Digital | Watch On Demand Movies Free Access

My husband and I love movies but we are busy parents so we really do not have that much time to go out and watch movies in the theater. One night, we purchased a pay-per-view movie for our date at home but it was expensive. So we decided that we can only do it maybe once a month or less. I am not crazy about pay-per-view movies at all but at least there is an option when lazy time comes.

Ondemand

I did not know until now that with Charter Digital, you have free access to Charter On Demand. There are thousands of movies and shows available to watch whenever you want at a touch of a button. It is such a good idea to have the On Demand especially during wintertime. When it is snowy and slick it is not ideal to drive all the way to the video store just for a movie or two. Wouldn't it be nice to just stay inside, have a cup of coffee and watch a great movie when you are ready?

My sister-in-law gets movie through mail and they can only rent two movies at a time. They also have to wait for at least two days to get the movies in the mail. With On Demand, the service is just right there in your fingertips.

On Demand also has hundreds of HD shows available. I love watching shows in HD. I enjoy the clear pictures and bright colors in my big screen TV.

If you are busy like us, why not get Charter On Demand? With this service, I can ditch the TV schedules, catch up with my shows that I missed, don't have to fight with my husband about who can watch which favorite show first, and most of all it's free.

Curious? Go ahead and learn more at charter.net/ondemand. If you are a Facebook fanatic, you can also check them out there and get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page.


Post?slot_id=75272&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Jason said...

I love the site. You have a lot of good posts here. I have a site as well that provides inspiration and guidance to people around the world. I was wondering if we could do a link exchange, so we can tell our visitors about both of our sites. Let me know.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails