ss_blog_claim=936775526b6a741f0f8db3779e0f7a27

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is this funny or what?


(Photo Credit: By wonder_lick
in Photobucket)



I sometimes hear my co-workers giggling and laughing while I work in my own cube. I really do not care as long as they do not distract me that much. One day, their laughs got really loud and contagious so I went ahead and asked them what was going on. They said, "Do you really want to know?” I said, "Yeah, I want to know what you guys are laughing about". My co-worker Ashley said, "I will send you the link".

I was curious and checked my email right away. I clicked that link that she sent and then it was all history. I started laughing and giggling. I could not focus with my work. Do you want to know what link that was? CLICK HERE if you want to know.

Some are just plain ridiculous while others are funny. Take your own risk if you click that link.

Have a great weekend.




0 comments:

_________________________________________________________ Related Posts with Thumbnails